Hammerhead Service-21 Swimming Pool Vacuum
Our service units are designed for pool to pool service route work. The popular Service-21 is now the industry standard for a self-contained cleaner. Instant cleaning means no set-up times, no pumps to prime, and no valves to set. You'll work faster and easier than ever before.
Ready to mount on your truck or trailer, the Service-21 can cut your cleaning time as much as 50% and that can mean hours off your day. Also available is the Service-30 with the larger head and a longer cord (60').
Both the Service-21 and the Service-30 include our original tilt-on, tilt-off mount system for truck or trailer. Simply wheel the cart up to the mount, tilt up, latch down the safety clamp and set the safety pin. The unit is safely and securely stored for transport to your next pool.
- Lightweight powder coated aluminum frame
- Cart is balanced and maneuverable even when fully loaded
- Sealed bearing mag wheels
- Non-marking solid airless tires
- Stainless steel axle hardware
- Large marine battery box
- Frame mounted soap bottle
- Weatherproof marine switch
- Heavy duty roto-molded accessory tray
- Internally pressurized 30 lb thrust motor with two-blade prop
- 40 feet of floating power cord
- 21" wide vacuum head
- Extra fine debris bag included
- Super-fine debris bag included
- Trailer and truck mount for easy transport included
- Stainless steel pole swivel
- The longest wearing head wheels in the industry