CLICK HERE for more information on ADA Compliance and what it means to your facility.
Swim-Lift Lolo WP400 Swimming Pool Access Lift
The Lolo WP400 is one of our stainless steel water powered assisted access lifts. It is designed to accommodate in-ground pools without customization. The Lolo accommodates in-ground pools having a minimum deck-to-pool-bottom dimension of 42" (typically 36" water depth). The standard unit will accommodate various anchor distances from the pool wall.
- 400 lb. operating load capacity
- ADA/ABA compliant and Title 24: California Code of Regulations
- Passivated stainless steel – no dissimilar metals
- Dual lift operating controls, allowing operation from the deck and/or the pool
- Dual anchor points for added stability–easy to install, even in existing facilities
- Two armrests–outer armrest flips up allowing for horizontal transfer from a wheelchair
- Standard adjustable headrest
- Swing-out footrest allows for ease of transfer
The Spectra-Force Pressure Booster System option may be added to generate water pressure for the operation of the Lolo WP400. The system consists of a 1/2 HP stainless steel centrifugal pump, hydro-pneumatic pressure sustaining tank, adjustable pressure switch, liquid filled pressure gauge, bronze check valve, fittings and connectors.
New construction requires preset anchor and water box. Installation into existing deck requires retrofit anchor.
Anchor sold separately.
Field measurements required.
Spectrum item number: 27550