Chemicals & Testing
Cleaning & Maintenance
- Commercial Swimming Pool Cleaners
- Brushes & Accessories
- Deck Cleaning
- Leaf Rakes & Skimmers
- Parts, Misc Cleaning & Maintenance
- Poles & Handles (All)
- Poles & Handles (Eligible for Free Shipping)
- Pole Accessories
- Pump and Vacuum Carts
- Stainless Maintenance
- Pool Thermometers
- Vacuum Heads
- Vacuum Hose
- Water Slide Maintenance
- Facility Equipment
Fitness, Training & Therapy
Flow & Fittings
Furniture for Pool, Deck & Parks
- Benches, Aluminum
- Benches, Coated Metal
- Benches, Fiberglass
- Benches, Recycled Plastic
- Benches, Resin
- Chairs, Recycled Plastic
- Chairs, Resin
- Chairs, Sling
- Chairs, Vinyl Strap
- Chairs, Wooden
- Chaise Lounges
- Pillows & Cushions
- Tables, Coated Metal
- Tables, Fiberglass & Acrylic Tops
- Tables, Recycled Plastic
- Tables, Resin
- Heaters & Pool Covers
- Painting & Pool Repair
- Pumps & Strainers
Safety & Rescue
- Toys & Recreation
- Water Sports
- Uncategorized Items
- Parts - Automatic Pool Vacuums
- Parts - Chemical Pumps & Feeders
- Parts - Dive Stands
- Parts - Filters
- Parts - Flowmeters
- Parts - Heaters, Commercial
- Parts - Lifeguard Chairs
- Parts - Lights
- Parts - Pace Clocks
- Parts - Pool Access Lifts
- Parts - Pool Fittings
- Parts - Pumps (Circulation)
- Parts - Racing Lane Lines and Storage Reels
- Parts - Skimmers
- Parts - Spineboards
- Parts - Strainers
- Chemicals & Testing
- Special Offers
- Shop by Brand
Durafirm Short Stand, Rails On Both Sides
Item Number: HH3152042
Durafirm diving board stands are the result of design and engineering focused on stability, low noise level, safety and ease of installation on new or existing decks.
Durafirm Short Stands have fulcrum units identical to the One and Three Meter Stands and identical guard rails and anchoring units. They are designed for use on concrete supports or platforms at either the One or Three Meter level.
- Durafirm's "Eiffel Tower" non-cantilevered design provides a more stable base for the fulcrum than most other diving platform structures.
- The patented Durafirm fulcrum replaces the conventional rack and gear type fulcrum with precision tracks and slide bearings that reduce hardware "clatter" as much as 80%.
- Hinged board anchors allow easy tilting of the board up to 180°.
- All structural members are heavy aluminum castings. All working parts are heat-treated high strength anodized aluminum forgings or extrusions. Roller, slide and hinge bearings are field replaceable nylon, adjustable for wear. Durafirm fulcrum and anchor units have been chosen by serious competitors world wide for years.
- Available with hand rails either on both sides or on one side. (The one rail model is not recommended for pools where children will use diving equipment.)
Deck area used: 30" × 135"
Duraflex diving equipment should be installed only in facilities whose diving wells comply with all aspects of either the FINA, USA Diving, or NCAA diving well standards or whose dryland space complies with the FINA dryland diving standards. Copies of the FINA, USA Diving, and NCAA standards are available at no charge at www.fina.org, www.usadiving.org and www.ncaapublications.com, respectively.
Installing diving equipment in any facility that does not meet FINA, USA Diving or NCAA facility standards significantly increases the risks of catastrophic personal injury or death due to the increased likelihood of a diver making contact with the facility or pool ceiling, walls, or floor, or other equipment in the facility. The risk of personal injury includes the risk of death, paralysis, brain damage, and other significant injuries.
Duraflex International item numbers:
- 70-231-520 – Double guard rails on both sides
- 70-231-524 – Double guard rails on one side
- 70-231-525 – No guard rails
This item ships by Truck. Additional charges will apply if the following services are required:
- Shipment to a residential or military base address (charge varies, approximately $40 to $100)
- Shipment requiring inside delivery or a lift gate (charge varies, approximately $75 to $125)
- Expedited Service
Our Duraflex products may not be shipped outside the USA.
This item is eligible for return.
Duraflex Short Stands (with rails), in new and unused condition are eligible for return at the discretion of the manufacturer. A restocking fee of $250 will apply for all returned Short Stands (with rails). Authorized returns are subject to physical inspection to determine the conditions of the item. Below is a list of possible return scenarios and exceptions:
- If the item has never been used or installed and is in good condition when it arrives at the manufacturer, the return is authorized and subject to a restocking fee.
- If the item arrives with shipping/freight damage, but is repairable, the return may be authorized and subject to a restocking fee and any additional refinish/repair costs.
- If the item arrives with shipping/freight damage, and is not repairable, the return will not be authorized. A claim with the freight carrier should be filed.
- If the item arrives with signs of use or installation, the return will not be authorized.
Contact us to obtain a Return Authorization.